Saturday, January 24, 2015

L'oreal Collection Star- Pure Rouge (Frieda Pinto) Lipstick review and swatches.

“Beauty, to me, is about being comfortable in your own skin. That, or a kick-ass red lipstick.”
― Gwyneth Paltrow

I guess red lips is an eternal favourite, be it ancient times Cleopatra or 21st century girl, everyone loves a red lip! And I for one, am all about red lips so when L'Oreal launched these babies, it was but natural that my heart would have skipped a beat and you will see just why.


How gorgeous is this lipstick I mean LOOOOOVVVEEEEE!

Moving on from the packaging we have other details too, like the ingredients and the pricing *bomb*


 Each lipstick costs a whooping Rs 995! I mean its a thousand bucks *say whaaaaat?!* But but but, te quality and the colour! Oh to the em gee!


Just tell me you won't fall in love with this colour?

This is such a universally flattering shade! It suits me, my mom and another blogger friend and we all are different skin tones *woohoo*

This baby stayed on my lips for 5 hours and survived a meal too, and yes I had a cheeseburst pizza, so you can trust that the staying power is top notch. It has a matte finish but is not at all drying but you still need to apply a lip balm beneath for best results.

Pros:

Packaging
Shade
Staying power
Non-drying
Easily available
Comes in 7 different but beautiful shades

Cons:
A little pricey
Connect with me:
Youtube: sjlovesjewelry
Instagram: shreyajain26
Twitter: sjovesjewelry

3 comments:

  1. Hi Shreya! I am Brazilian and I love your blog! Congratulations!
    http://saracavalcantes2.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think its a kind of a dupe of mac's ruby woo both are gorgeouss but very expensive but di ur lips are looking damp hottttttt love u
    XOXO......

    ReplyDelete