Thursday, October 30, 2014

Avon Ultra Glimmertick lip liner in true red-Review, swatches and price in India

“Beauty, to me, is about being comfortable in your own skin. That, or a kick-ass red lipstick.”
― Gwyneth Paltrow

I think this line should be mentioned in makeup bible! Red lipstick how I love them!

 They are just another level of confidence booster, and this shade right here, LOVE! I wore this shade in 3 of my videos and every time I get questions like which shade? OMG love it so I though let's do this!

 
Presenting to you the Avon ultra glimmerstick lip liner in true red.


 
The pencil is in a retractable form and hence is a very big pro for me as I am a lazy bum when it comes to sharpen the pencil.

It retails for about Rs 259 for 0.28grams of product which is quiet reasonable and also there are amazing offers on these going on always so yeah. *woohoo*


 
It does have a coklour coded end so that you can easily make out which liner it is.


 
 
 The colour pay off is amazing and shows up pretty easily without pulling or tugging the lip much.



I wear it by itself but you can layer up a lipstick if you have chapped lips as the formula is creamy but still on the matte side.


It stays on my lips forever! Okay maybe not forever, but easily 5-6 hours and survives a meal too!



I personally love this liner and it just brightens up my face like no one's business! Also I think it will suit all skintones as it is a neutral red. A red difficult to find! No undertone games here! *khi khi khi*

Yays:
The colour
The packaging
Pricing
Smooth
Doesn't dry out lips that much
Stays on for 5-6 hours
Can be layered up

Nays:
Not suitable for chapped lips
Availability


Connect with me:
Youtube: sjlovesjewelry
Instagram: shreyajain26
Twitter: sjovesjewelry

5 comments:

  1. where can i get this online? where in delhi can i get this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I purchased Cosmetic product from Awesome bazar like as buy chambor lip liner online Awesome Bazar provides best competitive prices product and fast delivery process . Really very nice service of awesome bazar, Awesome bazaar best Shopping destination . Find At https://awesomebazar.com/cosmetics/lips/lip-liner.html

    ReplyDelete