Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Camera-ception

There are two types of people in this world, one who like to click photos, and then others who love to get clicked. I am both! *khi khi khi*
So it was but appropriate to get this dress which shows my love for camers, be it in front or behind of it!

I decided to keep my palette blue and white for the day, and oh yes! this is day 3 of the Wills India Fashion Week!

As I was saying I kept the palette blue and white, I added this perf bag! Trust me,it fits my world in it! and comfy white heels and blue crystal danglers which are one of my favs! *love*


And did I mention my beloved watch? oopsie! that too!

Outfit details:

Dress: Jabong.com
Bag: Hidesign
Heels: Venus
Watch: Aldo
Earrings: Myntra.com

 Au naturel!


Connect with me:
Youtube: sjlovesjewelry
Instagram: shreyajain26
Twitter: sjovesjewelry

3 comments: