Tuesday, November 11, 2014

How to style- 1 jacket 3 ways

Feels like it has been forever since I did a how to style post, so here I am today with a how to style post! *so unobvious already*

So today's post will revolve around styling a jacket, you can use any jacket that you like, I have taken this half sleeve quilted jacket.

Look 1:










For this look I added a crop top, jeggings and topped it up with my jacket. To add a pop of colour I added a necklace and arm candies.

Outfit details:

Jacket: Bossini
Crop top: USPA
Jeggings: Zara
Heels: Stilletos
Necklace: Westside
Armcandy: here and there

Look 2:





Foe this look, I tucked in my jacket into my denim skirt, oh yes they are back! I added bright earrings and tan/brown headband and heels.

Outfit details:

Jacket: Bossini
Skirt: Miss Players
Earrings: Tmart.com
Heels: Dely's
Headband: Street shopping

Look 3:





For the third look I added embroidered jeans, and threw on a scarf and it completely changed the look!

Outfit details:

Jacket: Bossini
Jeans: Freelook
Scarf: House of scarves
Cuff: Gift
Heels: Stilletos

Connect with me:
Youtube: sjlovesjewelry
Instagram: shreyajain26
Twitter: sjovesjewelry

1 comment:

  1. hey Shreya....i have the SAME scraf print palazzo paints...yeehhhyyyy we have something in common now....

    ReplyDelete