Saturday, November 22, 2014

Unapologetic

What is love? Nope its not baby don't hurt me don't hurt me no more. *khi khi khi*

Love is not able to get your hands off a piece of clothing. Sometimes we love a piece so deep that w want to wear it day in and day out. Such is the case with this maxi skirt of mine. *sigh*

I recently wore this maxi skirt in one of my blogposts and here I am repeating it, and I'm not even sorry, well, that is love, unapologetic!

You see I have a love affair with sheer, it quiet evident.



And this jacket just spices up this romance!


Nude shoes amps up the heat,and a love story is ready!


Outfit details:

Spaghetti: Westside
Maxi skirt: Street shopping
Jacket: Street shopping
Midi rings: Rings and tings
Heels: Marie claire

Connect with me:
Youtube: sjlovesjewelry
Instagram: shreyajain26
Twitter: sjovesjewelry

P.S. These goegeous photos are clicked by a lovely friend of mine, Palak, go follow her in instagram, @palakadhlakha and don't forget to tell her that I sent you!

3 comments: