Tuesday, November 4, 2014

MUA Matte foundation- Review, Swatch and Price in India

What is that one thing that every girl wants? Unlimited food without getting fat! *yay*
Okay let's stay a little realistic, I'll settle with flawless face! *sigh*

And this dream of ours has a perfect partner in the little magic potion called foundation.

Today I'll be reviewing this foundation which is MUA Matte Foundation.

It comes packaged in matte black tube packaging. My cap sort of broke and doesn't close fully now, and this all happened while I took it with me for travelling, sooo that might be an issue.

This is the permanent state of my cap *sob sob*



You get 30 ml of product in this tube which is a lot! also all the ingredients are listed at the back, so no worries!

 
This is the nozzle through which you can squeeze out the foundation, and as you can see it can get messy!

Coming to the consistency, this foundation is quiet thick and when I say thick, I mean THIIIIICK! *khi khi khi*


It does blend into your skin though, and gives medium-full coverage depending on the way you apply it.


 Now coming to the main part, it stays matte like forever! okay I'm going overboard again, 6 hours without a compact and this stayed put! Impressive right?

Also it has an array of shades and for  £2.00 (often found on 50% off) it is not at all a bad deal! (Approximately Rs 100-200, might b a little hiked up on Jabong)

Yays:
Texture
Price
Shade range
Coverage

Nays:
Availability (Muastore.co.uk or jabong.com)
Packaging



Connect with me:
Youtube: sjlovesjewelry
Instagram: shreyajain26
Twitter: sjovesjewelry

1 comment:

  1. Too expensive. Shot out to all girls who can't live without makeup.

    ReplyDelete