Tuesday, August 19, 2014

How to: casual to formal kimono

Kimono has taken fashion scenario by a storm,okay well I might be exaggerating a little tiny miny bit,but yes there is no aorta of doubt that kimonos are BIG this season.

Kimono is basically a Japanese clothing which is loose overall but cinched at the waist. I am going to share 2 looks one,which is casual,and other formal and yes no jeans please! And oh yes,my kimono is actually a beach cover up kimono but I thought why not use it in this way! *khi khi khi*

Casual:






 
 For this look I added a white belt to cinch my waist and white shorts and spaghetti worked together. Because the print is so busy and I wanted to look to be casual I skipped all jewelry. I added some heels,but you can totally change it up for sneakers!

Outfit details:

Kimono: Koovs.com
Spaghetti: Kriti clothing
Belt: Forever new
Shorts: Freelook
Heels: Venus steps


Formal:









 For this look I added a peach skirt and golden belt and rose gold wedges. The golden tones brings about a sense of formal to the clothing. Again as the print is busy.I just added a dainty chain and some midi rings.

Outfit details:
Kimono: Koovs.com
Spaghetti: Kriti clothing
Necklace: Koovs.com
Rings: Ringsandtings.com,koovs.com and westside
Heels: Stilettos

P.S.- Sorry if I look a little drained out in these photos,I was really tired when I got clicked!

Connect with me:

Youtube: sjlovesjewelry
Instagram: shreyajain26
Twitter: sjovesjewelry

2 comments: