Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Tie me up

Tie and dye has always been there,it is only now that it is getting its share of limelight in the clothing scenario and not being restricted to the hippie culture or to the cushion covers *khi khi khi*

Tie and dye can be tricky to wear as it demands,actually screams attention,so try to keep the colours subtle.



This maxi was an off-shoulder or tube maxi,which frankly I am not that comfortable with,so I added a sheer white shirt with pearl embellished collar.





To give my look a pop of colour,I added a neon bag,belt,earrings and flats.




I also added a shell bracelet (show off alert-My brother got it for me from Goa,now the thing is when your brother gifts you something it becomes more important than than your boyfriend's gifts!)

Here are some more photos:







And now I got to rush for my Science exam at 3 as its already 1.

How would you like to rock tie and dye? Tell me!


Connect with me!

Youtube: sjlovesjewelry
Instagram: shreyajain26
Twitter: sjovesjewelry


11 comments:

  1. tie and die never will go out of fashion and these days its specially the coolest thing
    u look great in the tie-die maxi
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Nice maxi and it suits you well. Anyhow, why are you so uncomfortable in tube models? After all you are just showing off some skin.. I'm thirteen and here in Australia it's alright to even wear such tubes to school without a scarf or jacket! Is india. More conservative country, I just want to know.. It is anyhow not anyhoo.. If you have a doubt, look up the dictionary! Btw, looks like you have lost some weight.. You seem to look thinner in some of you new blogposts compared to the older ones.. Any ways, it's summer, be bold and brave and show off some skin man.. I hope you don't have to use a tanning lotion in India, so girl, ur lucky.. Take advantage of all the luck you have!
    Love ya!
    XOXO
    Ashley,
    Orange, Australia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not just about being conservative some things you don't wear just because you aren't comfortable in them on a personal level. Also i'm pretty sure EVERYONE knows its anyhow not anyhoo we aren't a bunch of illiterates! And Indians are blessed with sun-kissed skin! Born lucky :)

      Delete
    2. It's not just about being conservative some things you don't wear just because you aren't comfortable in them on a personal level. Also i'm pretty sure EVERYONE knows its anyhow not anyhoo we aren't a bunch of illiterates! And Indians are blessed with sun-kissed skin! Born lucky :)

      Delete
    3. @ananyasaini thanx.. Im thirteen and dont know much about India.. I just know that a bunch of a few people I know r frm India. Jinxed with shreya I too am not very comfy im tubes. Just wantedto know how she feels.. I think nothing is controversial there.. Plus all us Australians are jealous of u guys for ur skin!! +++ she uses anyhoo in her vids and blogposts as well
      Xoxox
      Ashley

      Delete
    4. I am not comfortable in tube dresses because I have broad shoulders and I feel they emphasize them even more,no connections to Indian-ess here :)
      Also I say anyhoo just because i like it :)

      Delete
  3. I totally regret not buying this! Looks amaaazzzing! We need to go shopping. Again. Soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I told you to get it. Twice. Never turn down my suggestion. Never.

      Delete
  4. Very springy look...love it!!

    ReplyDelete