Saturday, July 19, 2014

Grey matter

This is my last post from my weekend getaway,and because it was a weekend getaway,I carried just one pair of sneaker wedges,as I was already carrying heels,you see,I believe in traveling light,not really,but explanation sake? *blih*

So I used the same sneaker wedges and handbag to craft my look number 2 for my weekend getaway.

Here I am at the Siliserh Lake palace.


See the lake now?
And because it was sooo hot I decided to put up my hair in a pony tail and a headband to keep my bangs away from my face *what a relief*








I layered 2 chains to get a casual look.
It is funny how we have to work harder to get a "casual" look *khi khi khi*

I am a water baby,I loooove water. *Aquarian issues*



Outfit details:

Top: Westside
Skirt: Unisport
Bag: Hidesign
Sneaker wedges: Stilletos
Shades: Forever 21
Purple beade chain: Westside
Silver charm chain: Forever 21


 Connect with me:

Youtube: sjlovesjewelry
Instagram: shreyajain26
Twitter: sjovesjewelry

5 comments:

  1. U look lovely dear.. Just perfectly dressed for a hot day outside.. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always check my inbox for your posts. They are really good and i love your outfit ideas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please do a handbag college on youtube. :)

    ReplyDelete