Tuesday, July 22, 2014

How to: Two ways to pair white on white.

White on white is a huge rage throughout the fashion scenario. I personally really like this trend for summers as white is a cool colour. The only sad part,if it gets dirty once,it's never the same *sobs*

But because I love this trend so so much for this season,I have for you guys 2 ways to do white on white and you can choose according to your clothing preference. *drumrolls*

Look 1:











The part I love about white on white the most is,it gives you creativity to pair it up with absolutely anything in the world. Ofcourse I had to go with my love,RED. I added a handbag,heels and necklace. And and and red lips! make sure you have a bright lip on as a nude would make you look washed off!




Outfit details:

Top: FBB
Jeans: USPA
Handbag: Totetecca handbags
Heels: Stilletos
Necklace: Self made
Belt: Forever New

Look 2:








And then obviously,metallic is something you can never get tired of! For this look,I went with a statement layered necklace and complementing heels and a top messy bun finished the look off for me.


Outfit details:

Shirt: Indian Terrain
Skirt: Gifted
Necklace: Street shopping
Heels: Stilettos


 Connect with me:

Youtube: sjlovesjewelry
Instagram: shreyajain26
Twitter: sjovesjewelry

6 comments:

  1. Luk 2 is Asum!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. look is casual comby but look sis so chic.. loved the dash of metallic on white.. and that necklace.. gosh i can never pull that off.. u look ravishing dear.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seldom comment but go through your posts regularly...
    Love the way you put together your outfits... Effortless styling I'd call it. Brilliant!

    Love,
    Dipti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much for taking out the time to comment too! :D

      Delete
  4. Where is the SJ bag from?

    ReplyDelete