Thursday, July 31, 2014

How to and how not to: Statement necklace

A statement necklace is named a statement necklace for a reason,it is supposed to stand out!
Today Im doing my first how to and how not to post,let me know if more of these would be welcome,and I would love to dress up in a *wrong* way (opinions are my own,you might not agree,and that is completely fine! )


 This gorgeous piece that you see in this post is by The Klick store.

You can order the same piece or any other piece by the klick store by:  


 writing her an email on the following id : theklickstore@gmail.com
or inbox her on the facebook page : www.facebook.com/theklickstore 


 If you like a product on her fb page but it isn't listed on Indiebazaar and you would prefer shopping through them! Just let her know and she will get that done. *yay*

The store is owned by Karishma,who defines herself and her store as: "I am an accessory lover... and I simply disliked wearing mass produced jewelry/ accessories. Hence, I started my own line of handmade accessories. Recently I have also started designing statement neck pieces. This store would be heaven for all accessory/jewelry lovers!"
The Klick Store is a paradise for all accessory/ jerwelry lovers. I stock the following products : Rings, Anklets, Bracelets, Neckalces, Earrings, Hairbands, Hairclips, Statement Jewelry.

Currently she ship the products only in India. Incase an international client wants to order she does process it, but minimum billing should be Rs.1000.
Shipping rates range from Rs.40 to Rs.80 depending on location and weight of the order.

Im going to work on 3 parameters: Print, neckline and colour. *let's do this!*

Print:

Nay:


A busy print is a complete let down,it doesnt let the beauty of neither the neckpiece nor the print shine through,trust me,keep them for separate uses!

Yay:

 Prints like stripes and polka dots are subtle enough to let the statement piece shine through,although,the neckline plays an integral part of it too!

Neckline:

Nay:



Although this colour makes an amazing contrast against this particular piece,the neckline aspects of it totally kills it.

Yay:



A neckline which doesn't interrupt the statement is best,although,you can choose a contrast colour with higher neckline too!

Colour:

Nay:


 Avoid wearing clothes from the same colour family as they would just feel like an extension of the neckpiece,contrast works better in this case!

Yay:


Connect with me:

Youtube: sjlovesjewelry
Instagram: shreyajain26
Twitter: sjovesjewelry

7 comments:

  1. Yes, please do a how to and how not to post for the red lip and also the smokey eye

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love ur vids.... n blog posts... keep it up.. u inspired me to make my own videos on youtube..
    thanks a pile.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is amazing! Do tell me if you start one! :)

      Delete
  3. Sucha useful blog... You should do more of these :* please!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Inspiring love. You are amazing!!!!
    Neckpieces are awesome on the website. I am gonna order one soon!!!<3

    ReplyDelete