Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Mint Garden

On 26th July,Nemo and I went to a restaurant to have a celebration lunch as well as she is working up on something exciting and as a girlfriend it is my duty to not only wish good for her but also support her,so as I was saying,we went to this restaurant which had like an amazing amphitheater like steps with step garden and I just knew I had to get clicked over their,luckily I wasn't dressed as a homeless person,I never do,except when I'm at home *khi khi khi*

 
I wore a scallop cut shirt,which was in a mint-ish colour *love*

 
I wore it with light jeans,which are a recent purchase.



A nude belt and a watch and nude and mint shoes and mint earrings to complete the look *colour coordination much?*



It was a beautiful place,and as for Nemo,I just want to wish her all the luck,and love much *kisses*




Outfit details:

Top: Oasap.com
Jeans: DJC
Belt: forever new
Shoes: Bata
Watch: Aldo
Earrings: Avon

 
 Connect with me:

Youtube: sjlovesjewelry
Instagram: shreyajain26
Twitter: sjovesjewelry


 
 
 

4 comments: