Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Tourist

I told you all in my last post that I have a weekend getaway awesomeness planned and ofcourse I had to shoot my outfits,because!

Is it just me or there are some travel accessories,which are just for travel? Well,I'm weird,but okay atleast I tried to explain! *ha-ha*

 
By the accessories,I mean this summery hat and this bag,this bag has literally seen the world just twice both on trips even though I have had it for more than a year now!



 I paired a pastel peach net top with white shorts,it is kind of on the pastel trend for summers. But as you all know,I love jazz,hence those sneaker wedges *khi khi khi*


Can you tell already that I love my hat?





I also added these dainty pieces to compliment the soft look I was going for.


And yes a watch ofcourse!

The weekend getaway was lovely and energized me so much!

Outfit details:
Top: United States Polo Association (USPA)
Shorts: Freelook
Wedges: Stilettos
Handbag: Hidesign
Hat: Street shopping
Jewelry: Avon
Watch: Titan

Connect with me:

Youtube: sjlovesjewelry
Instagram: shreyajain26
Twitter: sjovesjewelry

9 comments: