Thursday, July 3, 2014

Jail break

Striped leggings have been in vogue for so long now,and they were sitting in my wardrobe looking all pretty for I guess about 3 months now,so I decided it was high time I gave up my laziness and pair 'em up! *phew*

Even rain tried to break down my determination but I was like na-da! *woohoo*


I paired these striped leggings with a pink spaghetti to bring in a pop of colour to the rather monochrome look.

And I added this grey-ish overcoat to add jazz *khi khi khi*




I wanted a minimal accessory look so I just added a double layer necklace and a studded belt,and oh those glasses are fake! *ha-ha*



And ofcourse the heels!

Is it just me or have you been acting lazy lately too? Tell me!




 Outfit details:
Leggings: some online store which I can't remember,although these are easily available
Spaghetti: Westside
Overcoat: Flea market
Heels: Venus heels
Belt: FBB
Necklace: Much more

Connect with me:
Youtube: sjlovesjewelry
Instagram: shreyajain26
Twitter: sjovesjewelry



7 comments:

  1. I loved the pairing of strip leggings with the jacket and specticles
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! I love how you wore your shirt! :))

    Kisses, Kali
    | Kali's inspiration board |

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now day, everything is going to find a new but well settled and successful stream for their career. When I came to this blog, I really impressed by all the knowledge points mentioned here. Thank you for this assistance.โรงงานผลิตสบู่

    ReplyDelete