Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Stereotype

Well,as you already know,or maybe not so I'll repeat, I'm a sociology student, in sociology we are taught to think out of the box, break stereotypes and all that heroic stuff, to start this, I thought what better way than fashion?

If you ask me, my biggest fashion stereotype is that dresses are supposed to be worn with heels,or maximum dressy flats,sneakers? NO NO!


So when I actually got to break that stereotype,I jumped right onto it!


I wore this beautiful bird print dress which has a casual vibe about it. To bring some colour to the look I added belt and sneakers in mint. Did I already tell you that I'm smitten with mint at the moment? *khi khi khi*


And yes,I wore a headchain too,something I never thought I would ever wear!

What is your fashion stereotype? Tell me!



 Outfit details:

Dress: Mango
Belt: Westside
Headchain: Tmart.com
Sneakers: Olivia by Bata


Youtube: sjlovesjewelry
Instagram: shreyajain26
Twitter: sjovesjewelry
 

5 comments:

  1. Loved that you are experimenting so much with fashion
    Head chain suits you :)
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. u look really pretty :) loved the sneakers <3
    and my sister has this same dress from mango!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the head piece looks fab!!

    thebudgetedcloset.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete