Saturday, July 12, 2014

Texture

One thing that I don't want to do is to limit my blog. Limit in the sense,I don't want it to be a space where only girls who wear dresses can find something helpful,I do have a lot of Indian outfit posts,but all of them are mainly for certain occasions,so today I decided to do a post,where I can show you wearable Indian Clothing for this amazing and lovely heat waves that have captured Delhi *khi khi khi*

Print on print has taken over the world of fashion with a raging speed. Indian counterpart? Texture on texture! Don't be afraid,experiment! That is the most fun part of fashion!

I layered a Lucknowi Embroidery kurta over lace patiala to have a texture on texture amalgamation.



Lucknowi kurtas are amazing for summer as the cotton is super breathable and overall it is amazingly comfortable!




The patiala on the other hand is super airy and is well *ventilated*

I added these cute little Indian earrings to complete the look.

A close up of the embroidery on the kurta




Outfit details:
Kurta: Suman's lucknowi kurta shop,Karol Bagh
Salwar: Street shopping
Earrings: Snapdeal.com
Flats: Sarojini Nagar

While you're reading this I would be chilling in Sariska Palace,so the next outfits you see will be from my travelogue. Let me know if you want to see Sariska and nearby areas in a blogpost!


Connect with me:

Youtube: sjlovesjewelry
Instagram: shreyajain26
Twitter: sjovesjewelry

2 comments:

  1. though i dint wear indian clothes a lot but i like your kurta
    last day to enter divissima 50 euro giveaway
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2014/06/swimwear-giveaway.html
    happy weekend,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post. Buy Ladies Kurtas Online

    ReplyDelete